Winter is over and the cars damaged due to icy and snowy driving may have your parking lot in overflow mode. People are ready to have their vehicles repaired and get ready for the nice cruising weather ahead. When there is plenty of work coming your way, you may think you don’t have time for anything else…. but now is the precise time when you should be investing in your shop for even more work down the road.
Ask yourself these checklist questions to make sure your shop is in optimal working mode:
- Is your frame straightening equipment working well, or will it hamper the work to be done?
- How about the hydraulic equipment and frame machine pulling clamps devices?
- Is your spray booth clean and efficient?
- Are you painting without a booth?
- Do you need another spray booth?
- How about smaller items like air compressors, paint mixing rooms, clamps and chains, frame measuring tools and sanding disks?
The best time to invest in your shop is when it you have plenty of work and cash flow coming through the door. Make plans to improve the productivity and quality of your work NOW, when you don’t need to get a loan or settle for cheaper equipment.
Improving your shop when your competitor down the street doesn’t has a long-lasting impact on the profitability and survivability of your shop. We want to see you busy and in business for a long time to come. Let us help you today.