Miller Millermatic 140 Auto-Set MIG Wire Welder
ITEM ID: 6209Click here for Specifications and Optional Features
Price - $1,130
Product DescriptionThe Millermatic� 140 Auto-Set™ offers all the benefits of a standard MIG machine, but adds Auto-Set to eliminate the guesswork. Use Auto-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and go! The Auto-Set control automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. It is available when welding mild steel with solid wire and only works with .024" and .030" solid wires and C25 shielding gas (75% Argon, 25% CO2). When not within the Auto-Set profiles, use the manual mode to set the weld parameters you desire. The parameter door chart lists voltage and wire feed speed settings options.
- Auto-Set™: The right settings automatically - Set the wire diameter, a blue light shows that Auto-Set™ is activated - Dial in the thickness of what you're welding - Start welding with the exact parameters you need!
- Infinite Voltage Control with Manual On/Off Wire Feed Speed Tracking provides a broader operating range with finer control by automatically increasing or decreasing wire feed speed when voltage is adjusted (unit shipped with wire feed speed tracking set to "off").
- Smooth-Start™ patent-pending technology provides a smooth, spatter free start. It�s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category. No pop gun starts and no spatter to clean up.
- Durable cast aluminum feed head incorporates dual groove quick-change drive rolls and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob all designed to make set up easier and faster.
- Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when fault is corrected and unit cools.
- Miller�s exclusive "Tip Saver" short circuit protection shuts down output when tip is shorted to the work. Extends contact tip life and protects internal components from damage. Trigger reset permits quick reset at torch rather than unit.
- Self-resetting motor protection circuit eliminates the need to find and replace fuses.
- Easy access to output studs provides convenient polarity changeover when changing from solid or flux cored wires.
- Semiautomatic constant voltage wire welding package is capable of welding 24 gauge - 3/16" mild steel.
- Standard built-in solid-state contactor makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled. Makes unit safer and easier to position torch to work before starting weld.
- Uses 4" or 8" spools and can be set up to weld with wire sizes .024" - .030" mild/stainless steel and .030" - .035" flux cored.
- Light Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair Farm and Ranch Construction Stand Alone Generator
- Auto Body